Monday, November 15, 2010

BU or BU?

 What a weekend with my best friends at BU, Butler University that is J and this weekend my best friend Elissa will be back home and she, Hannah and I are going to take a stab at round two of our BU weekend at Bradley. The timing of this visit was perfect and the campus was beautiful! Amazing food too; we went to a delicious bagel place for breakfast on Sunday, and the cupcakes from the Flying Cupcake were to die for! So was the frozen yogurt dessert at uddlesH Huddles! And I forget the name of the place but we had the best delivered pizza ever on Saturday night. It makes me hungry just thinking about all of this good food! Haha Good thing Thanksgiving is closer and closer! I’m so excited to go to town on Thanksgiving food J

   While I was gone they made a lot of progress on the wood floor in the basement, as in, it’s there. All that’s left is to seal it and shine it and sand it and stuff. Oh, and remove the layer of sawdust that covers every room in the house at the moment, and I’m not even exaggerating. I slept in my sleeping bag on top of my bed last night because it was so bad. I’m really looking forward to that deep cleaning that’s going to have to happen…not. That’s probably going to make my new piercing a little more difficult to keep dust-free. Metamorphosis, the tattoo parlor that we went to, pierce my cartilage was awesome. A little intimidating but pretty awesome. I’ll refrain from giving details about how I made a fool of myself with fear and then having it not hurt at all haha.
Well, now the countdown begins until I pick up Elissa from the train station on Friday. Cheers to another great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment