Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Make New Friends But Keep the Old, One is Silver and the Other's Gold

The circle is round, it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!  :) Thank you Girl Scouts haha.

Tonight I went to the Richwoods Choir Concert and I have to admit how much I miss that department of Richwoods. Those friends were the best friends, and despite the bad, bad times, the teachers were the best too. Although, the recycling of music really needs to take a break haha. I do love seeing old friends at the same time, and it’s actually really nice to know that some things never change. (Great song yes, but really intended for the actual meaning.) It seems almost kind of weird how unchanged things are but at the same time, everything is changing around me at this time in life, so it’s funny to be able to just pick up right where we left off, as if two years ago was really just yesterday.
            It’s also funny to realize how much you do for a person without even noticing. Handing over my wallet, my car keys, my car, and being an accomplice to any and every thing bad without even questioning it. Funny the way it is when you think about it… (ok, that one was intended haha).
            I keep having all of these good ideas about what I can do with this blog, but they always come at the most inopportune time, like when I’m running or when I’m right in the middle of something else and can’t write it down. One of these days I will make the thought stick and maybe then I can actually make something of this blog haha. But if you’ve been reading, thanks for continuing.
            Also: in case I happen to die next semester, let the record show why. Let’s start off with stats. Enough said. Chem, plus a lab. Bio 145, a.k.a the hardest Bio offered at ICC, plus a lab. Psych. English. 17 hours. Ending with death. Just so everyone knows. That is all.
…something something….and to all a goodnight!  …what’s the first part of that quote?? That’s gonna bug me…
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."   -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment